Stay with us for the long term. Our apartments are fully furnished and all inclusive, providing you with the ideal one-stop-shop living solution. With a minimum stay of one to three months in different cities, you can choose from a variety of design options; ranging from spacious studios to stylish penthouses. Our apartments are designed for convenience and ease with on-site amenities and facilities, such as fitness studios, co-working spaces, cafés, private cinemas, rooftop terraces and so much more.Book now
Vonder’s Safety Guide for Covid-19
The people – Tenant wellbeing
Change and Adaptation
Booking with Vonder
Check-ins & Check-outs
Cleaning - Intro
- Provided masks and gloves to all tenants - Increased frequency of cleaning
- Methodical and systematic disinfection
- Restriction of communal area access
- Removal of decorative items
- Using external specialist laundry companies
- Usage of disposable (and environmental) cleaning equipment to avoid recontamination
- Strategic placement of signage to advise and deter
Cleaning - Apartments
Cleaning - Communal Areas
Operations and Maintenance
The Vonder Team
All buildings and properties have been allocated to individual staff members, who live in close proximity. As such, if the presence of staff is required on site, access is easy and does not require public transport.
Via strong communication, organisation and team work, we are able to keep Vonder functioning and our tenants happy.
- Brilliant communication across our global community.
- Connecting people through content, amenities and events.
- Support and respect each other.
- Creating safe, comfortable and inspiring environments.
- Customer-focused culture.
- Any issues? We’re always here to help.
- Always look ahead and think of how to be better.
- Embrace change and seek ways to constantly improve.
- We’re problem-solvers and solutions-finders.
- Innovation is finding useful new ideas.
- Keep challenging the status-quo.
- Be curious, ambitious and a self-starter.
- Keep your word.
- Strive to reach and exceed your goals.
- Be accountable.
- Transparency for all: our tenants, landlords and contractors.
- We believe and aim for long-term relationships.
- Authenticity and honesty are keys.
Community at Our Heart
Vonder isn’t just about the housing, it’s a way of life. We’ve built a platform where we empower the community by supporting local artists, artisans, vendors and creators.
Vonder Club House
A marriage between a great event venue and a co-working space that can be used to network, eat, hang out and learn. A space to showcase talent, create connections and enjoy the perpetual flow of caffeine.
Eight Rooms Gallery
Every few weeks at K55, Vonder hosts an art exhibition to give all budding artists a platform to showcase their talents. The art varies from visual art and sculptures, to 3D video illustration – something for all to enjoy.
Vonder FIT X Isaac Chamberlain
Monthly exercise classes given by Professional Boxer Isaac Chamberlain are hosted right on the door step of our UK Vonderers. Over the course of an hour, they are given a fitness session that incorporates a mixture of cardio, HIIT and boxercise, followed by enjoying freshly made smoothies together.
We have created a one-of-a-kind industrial container cafe in our K55 location with one of the best specialty cafes in Berlin. That’s how we like to start our mornings.
Vonder Urban Playground
Created by Berlin-based street artists, our custom created basketball court brought Brooklyn to Berlin. The court became not just a place for sporting events, but a communal haven for tenants and an instragramable spot for all to use.
Inhale. Exhale. Recharge. Well-being is an integral part of Vonder’s lifestyle. Our Vonderers can enjoy a weekly yoga session to get their creative brain forces running.
Stay up to Date
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to hear about news, our upcoming events and exclusive offers!